I love to travel.
I love writing, taking photographs and shooting videos when I travel so that I can share my experiences with the world.
Today on Managing the Gray, I want to talk about how important I believe that travel is to making you a well rounded person.
I don’t think you have to travel the world or go broke seeing far off destinations, but the more people, religions, foods and towns you experience, the better of a person you will become.
Links to topics on today’s show.
- The beautiful travel map my wife gave me for Christmas
- My travel to Ghana, Nottingham and Girona
- Still much of Massachusettes to see
- My Life List
- Nomadic Matt
- How to Travel the World on $50 a Day: Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter (affiliate link)
- The Neon Boneyard of Las Vegas
And here is the video I mentioned called Do More from Casey Neistat.