Today at the MarketingProfs Digital Marketing Mixer in Scottsdale, AZ I gave the following presentation.
Some of the tips I gave for companies thinking of using video as part of their marketing programs included:
- The audience has changed, you need to change with it.
- Where, when and how we watch video has changed.
- The powerful cable has changed from coax to ethernet
- Video does not have to cost you a lot of money
- Forget viral videos. Focus on results.
- Find the perfect length for your audience.
- Work with independent video producers who are already producing great work and know the space.
- Hyper syndicate your content to all channels you can.
- Involve the audience.
- Measure results and learn from your mistakes.
- Don't be afraid to experiment.
To everyone who I met at the event and everyone involved in making the event happen thank you for an amazing two days in the desert.