Chris Brogan just did a post like this and I really like the idea of it so I figured it was a great idea. I arrive in the city on Thursday morning and will be leaving early Saturday night. In between I've got meetings, hangouts and of course presentations.
So some vitals for me and what is going on:
- I will be posting to Twitter, but I doubt I'll be reading it much
- I am speaking at 1 pm in the Grand Ballroom: Floor 2
- The name of my presentation is "The New Media Playground"
- I will have my mobile with me so if you know the number feel free to use it.
- Make sure you download the Unofficial Guide to PodCamp NYC. I just printed out a copy to have with me at all times.
- I will be at the gathering Friday night, but won't be at the one on Saturday.
- If you see me, PLEASE come and say hello! I hate hearing after the fact from people saying, "Oh I wanted to say hi but you looked busy." I'm never too busy to socialize with people. That's the point of these events!
I think those are the details I needed to share. You'll know me because I'll be the guy with a camera of some sort in my hands at all times!
And yes there is still time to get pictures of YOU playing on playground equipment in. E-mail them to me or post on Flickr and send me the URL. The more I have the more slides I've got to add to put them in. *grin*
Can't wait to see a lot of you there!