Wow this has been a crazy few days
- Wednesday night the oil tank runs out and thus no hot water or heat
- I wait up for the guy to come and put in some emergency oil and get the furnace going
- Thursday morning up at 3:30 am to get into Logan and jump a flight to NYC
- Run around the city to meetings with six different companies
- Take the bus to New Jersey to crash for the night at Steve's place
- Get up early this morning and drive to Newark to catch a plane to Pittsburgh
- Full afternoon meeting
- Now sitting at the Pittsburgh Airport (free wifi!!!) and waiting for my plane to take me home to Boston
I could have stayed over but wanted to get home because Dylan has a soccer game tomorrow and then tomorrow night is family night. We are going to go into Boston. Do a really nice dinner with the kids and then take them to see the stage production of High School Musical. They don't know about any of it so it'll make for a fun time. I can't wait.
Now, while I don't want to do these sort of trips all that often it was completely worth it. Signed new business, got some other business extended and had some great face-to-face meetings with a ton of people I've only interacted with online and on the phone.
Oh, and I can't forget that my new blog for Entrepreneur Magazine went live last night as well!