I've tried to ramble out a post since the crack of dawn this morning without any luck. So what is going on
- The open house yesterday was a flop. Nothing listed in the local paper might of had something to do with it. Not real happy about that.
- I recorded a podcast of nothing but cover tracks from podsafe artists. Listen here!
- Lots of baby news happening! Not sure what I can share and what I can't, but I know I can say congrats Steve!
- Got hooked up with a Pownce invite finally. It's interesting and will be fun to watch grow.
- I officially hate stupid people, but I hate stupid companies even worse.
- Chris Penn came over for dinner last night. Didn't geek out very much which was great. Just talked about life over margaritas.
- I'm convinced that everyone needs friends like Julien Smith and Chris Abraham. They both helped me out in different ways today.
- If you missed it, the audio from last week's Virtual Branding panel discussion on Crayonville Island is now up to listen to. I've GOT to figure out how to mute my microphone from Audio Hijack Pro before the next event. Painful I tell ya!
- My dad informed me that it was 20 years ago this week that we moved into the house where they still live. 20 years? DAMN! I'm getting old fast!
- Nope, I did not get an iPhone. I'll wait for the new iPods later this year
- GoDaddy is on my mind. Trying to figure out if I want to renew some of the domain names that I currently own or not. Thankfully still have Hash1 promo code to make it less painful.
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but isn't that the fun of the web? You can always remember it later and share it then. One thing I do know that is miffing me right now is that I remember when overnight delivery meant just that. I paid for it on two different orders last week and neither of them have arrived yet. I'm pissed.
Left over chicken enchiladas for lunch will cheer me up I know. Or at least I hope it will.