Lots of thoughts and little time to fully formulate them. So a good old fashion brain slurpee list of what is going on inside of my head right now.
- I'm wondering if part of the problem with the economy right now is too much information. The last time things were so bad we did not have the firehose of information constantly telling the world how bad things are. Hard to actually focus and push forward with all the negativity. Not sure...
- This post that went up this morning really made me smile. Didn't see that one coming.
- I'm excited to be a guest on HubSpot TV today at 4 pm EST
- This week I got to do my first "real" photo shoot. Even if it lasted under an hour I learned a lot about what to do differently next time. One photo up if your curious.
- We recorded the second episode of Media Hacks, but I've got to find a better technology because what we are using seems to have way to many hoops to jump through. Anyone have recommendations on an easy and affordable way to record 6 people calling in from different locations and at the end having an audio file we can work with?
- I'm not going to be headed to New York for Comic Con, but if you are headed there the F.E.A.R. 2 team (client) will be on site.
- I can finally talk about the new book World Wide Rave that I read over a month ago, but I haven't had the time to fully write my review yet.
- After using my new Canon 50D for a bit I noticed that the focus on it was softer then I'm use to and was starting to get really pissed about it. But, after a quick Google search I found out I'm not alone in this problem and there is a way to fix it. Hoping to get to it this weekend.
- Dylan is having a bunch of friends over for his birthday party this weekend. I've got to make his cake tomorrow morning. 4 layers of chocolate goodness is the plan.
- A new U-Turn Cafe is in the works. I keep getting yelled at by the fans and I'm itching to do a show.
- For some reason the question of you call IT has been bouncing around in my head since yesterday.
- I can't focus on the writing that I need to get done. I'm making progress but much slower then I want to.
Like I said, a rather random batch of thoughts and action items. But, on a Friday morning with the sun shining and minimal coffee in me that is what it is like.