This morning over coffee and Kid Rock I wanted to share a few truths that I know in my heart are true.
- Friends are a crucial part of your life.
- Only connecting with someone on a social network does not equal a friendship.
- I love social media, but there is more to life.
- A glass of fine Tequila over ice on a New England autumn night is perfection.
- Macallan on the rocks is just as nice.
- Family is the most important thing.
- The state of politics is rather sad at the moment. We need less finger pointing and more fixing.
- We all need to put down the phone and computer and get outside more.
- The Celtics are off to a great start.
- My beloved Dolphins are not going to make the playoffs.
- Companies can no longer ignore the online and social channels.
- I don't know if content is king, but it certain rules!
- No one is going to do a Behind the Music about any social media rock star.
- Minute 16 is up coming for a lot of people.
- Adding "Author" to my bio is going to be a big checkoff from my life goals.
- Common sense, politeness and respect will get you far in life.
- Everyone likes lists