The Week That Was
This week was a long one.
Too much snow. Not enough sleep. Brain in overdrive trying to figure out the teeter totter of life.
So much going on from the big to the little, that it felt right to do a quick recap post since there is so much I haven't shared.
- Like most of the country (maybe world?) I jumped on the newest season of House of Cards. No surprise, I loved it. The fact that they left so much unanswered will keep me and all the other fans eager for more. Hopefully they don't wait too long until the next season. Knock! Knock!
- Lynda.com sent a film crew to the house for a new project. There is no release date at this time, but as soon as there is I'll let you know.
- Awake Aware America named me as their Storyteller in Residence. I'm inspired by their goals and excited to be taking part in all of their events.
- A passion project that I've been working on with Project Bead is almost complete.
- I'm still looking for donations for the Wediko Climb for Kids that me and the whole family are participating in. Climbing up the stairs of a 46 story building isn't each, but it is for a great cause. Please donate.
That may not look like much, but there is plenty of other things going on behind the scenes.
Hope you are well. Hope you are inspired. Let me know if I can help you.