Busy morning already, but had to brain slurpee out some quick things or else they will be bouncing in my head all day.
- I'm psyched with how Iowa went. It was great to go to bed knowing who came in first and then waking up this morning to see who came in second continued the smiles.
- Manging the Gray was featured on PodFinder UK which was a nice surprise. Never a bad thing to have someone with a sexy accent talking about your show. *grin*
- I'm sick of legal documents. I seem to have been reading and signing them left and right the past couple of the days. But, it is part of doing business so you won't hear me complain too loud.
- I'm very happy with the reconnecting I've done with my extended professional community over the past two days since sending out a quick happy new year message the other night. Best idea I've had in a while and such a simple one.
- The Cool Waters Band is one I'm really going to miss. I've been listening to their music a lot these past few days for some reason.
- Dylan came home last night and said, "I want to make dinner" and started cooking and setting the table. He did a great job and I'm really proud of him. Suddenly he wants to learn to cook and I am not going to argue with that one bit. Every guy should know how to cook. Hell, everyone should know.
- If you are looking for a fun way to push your photography this year consider taking part in Photogamer. A new challenge every day. I'm posting mine here.
- My AirPort Extreme just got delivered. I'm looking forward to hooking that up later tonight. Hopefully it'll fix some of the minor yet annoying issues I've been having.
There, I feel better.