My Dangerous Books
In the past I've discussed some of the books that have changed my world. I like to call them "dangerous" because if you read them there is a high probability that they may spark something in you. Depending on what is going on in your life that could be dangerous and thus my description.
Since I included these in Amazing Things Will Happen, I'm expecting more than one person to come looking for more information on the books. I figured I'd set up a page that lists them here so that you can buy them. All are affiliate links, so I'll get a couple of nickles if you buy them by clicking on the links.
- First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently – Marcus Buckingham
- The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick) - Seth Godin
- The Flinch - Julien Smith
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die - Chip & Dan Heath
- Ignore Everybody: and 39 Other Keys to Creativity – Hugh MacLeod
- The 48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene
- Rules of the Red Rubber Ball: Find and Sustain Your Life's Work - Kevin Carroll
- Oh, the Places You'll Go! – Dr. Seuss
This is a list that I assume I'll add to over time, but as of the first edition of the book, these are the ones in it.
Let me know in the comments your own personal dangerous books.